Training American Business Policies
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We will do everything possible to avoid cancellation of a program; however, we reserve the right to cancel any program at any time prior to the start of the program. If a course is cancelled, we will provide you with the option to apply that fee toward another program. If you are unable to attend within six months then a full refund will be issued.
You may cancel your registration for any program, in writing or via email, as long as we receive your cancellation notice prior to the posted Registration Deadline for that program. You will receive a full refund for that program.
You may cancel any program after the posted Registration Deadline for that program up to 24 hours prior to the start of the program. You will receive a 50% refund of that program registration fee.
If you cancel a course after the 24-hour cut off, you will be required to pay for the entire tuition.
We are not responsible for fees incurred related to cancellation of travel expenses (airline reservations, rental car reservation, hotel reservations, etc.).
ATC reserves the right to refuse attendance to anyone who may pose a risk to the health and safety of other attendees. This includes persons who:
- Appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Continuous abuse or disregard for the safety of others in the training facility
- Continuous distractive or interruptive behavior that interferes with learning or teaching processes
- Disruptive behavior or characteristics that interfere with, hinder or otherwise prevent maintenance of a successful learning experience for others
American Training Company (ATC) is an equal opportunity training organization. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. ATC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal opportunities to students and instructors without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ATC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Registration for all programs is on a first come, first served basis.
- No one may attend a program for which they have not registered. Attendance and registration is checked on a daily basis to ensure that this policy is upheld.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of registration.
- It is the registrant’s responsibility to be at the training event on time. Attendees are expected to be on time and are expected to remain until the end of the program. Extenuating circumstances must be discussed and arranged with the instructor/facilitator.
- Mobil phone use, in the classroom is prohibited. If phone use is necessary, it must be done outside of the classroom.